Sustainable Food & Beverage Conference
November 7th, 2017
The 4th Annual Sustainable Food and Beverage Conference is being held on November 7th 2017 in the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.
The event is being organised by Industry leading Publication Food and Drink Business Europe . Note: This event is being co-located with the following events meaning over 2000 delegates will be in attendance for this one day event. Delegates are free to move between Summits.
- Sustainable Food and Beverage Conference
- Food & Drink Lean, Productivity and Continuous Improvement Summit
- The Food & Drink Engineering Summit
- Food & Drink Data and IT Summit
- Food & Drink Quality and Safety Summit
- Food & Drink NPD and Innovation Summit
- Food & Drink Supply Chain and Logistics Summit
- Food & Drink Packaging Materials, Technology and Design Summit
This event will bring together key stakeholders and regulatory bodies from food and beverage manufacturers, food retailers, food service companies, the agriculture industry, ingredient manufacturers, plus key suppliers of energy, water, engineering, packaging, supply chain, logistics, emissions reduction and waste to energy technology and services that have been instrumental in creating a sustainable food and beverage business.
Join your industry peers for a engaging and thought provoking event which will stimulate debate and help you to make the correct decisions to improve sustainability and profitability.